Microsoft Dynamics AX
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 meets your business needs
Microsoft Dynamics AX is a comprehensive business management solution designed for midmarket companies and divisions of large corporations. Microsoft Dynamics AX empowers people to work more efficiently, manage change and growth, compete globally and simplify regulatory compliance. Microsoft Dynamics AX supports industry-specific and vertically relevant functionality through authorized partners and implementation specialists like AX CONNECT.
Microsoft Dynamics AX Industry Solutions support end-to-end functionality that targets the following industries: wholesale distribution, professional services, process manufacturing and discrete manufacturing. In particular, Microsoft Dynamics AX supports international installations by offering multi-site, multi-currency and multi-language functionality with localization to meet country-specific requirements.
The types of customers that are currently choosing to implement Microsoft Dynamics AX include global organizations experiencing high growth as well as smaller mid-market companies opting to replace legacy systems that do not provide industry specific functionality or incapable of meeting the challenges of regulatory compliance.
With Microsoft Dynamics AX, implemented by AX CONNECT, you can be confident your business management solution is—and will continue to be—relevant to the needs of your people and the demands of your industry and business.
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 supports your entire business and allows you to choose from comprehensive functionality, including:
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Finance
- Financial Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Analysis
- Enterprise Portal, with Microsoft® Windows® SharePoint® Services integration
- Reporting Services with Microsoft SQL Server®
- Web services and .NET interoperability with Microsoft Visual Studio®
- Business document exchange and integration framework with Microsoft BizTalk Server
Why Microsoft Dynamics AX
Microsoft Dynamics AX will help you:
- Improve Productivity - Microsoft Dynamics AX provides a familiar interface to your employees allowing for easier adoption, training reduction and faster and easier use.
- Simplify Compliance - Reduce risk and liability associated with corporate governance, regulatory compliance and customer initiatives across regions and countries with Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Compete Globally - Microsoft Dynamics AX is designed to manage the complexities of a global organization by consolidating and standardizing processes and financial, operational and customer data across your business.
- Manage Change - Whether you are moving into new territories, launching new products and services, or growing through mergers and acquisitions, Microsoft Dynamics AX can easily build and modify your work streams to take advantage of these new opportunities.
Microsoft Dynamics AX Overview
Microsoft Dynamics AX Financial Management
Microsoft Dynamics AX Role Centers Overview
Microsoft Dynamics AX Enterprise Portal Overview
Microsoft Dynamics AX Human Resources Ovewview